terça-feira, 28 de agosto de 2012

Favoritos do Mês / Favorites of the Month





Oi!
O mês de Agosto está quase no fim, por isso venho aqui mostrar-vos os produtos de maquilhagem que mais utilizei este mês:

Produtos de Rosto:
- Primer da Sephora
- Base Make Up For Ever Face & Body 
- Base Chanel Aqua Vitalumiere
- Base Benefit Some Kind-a Gorgeous
- Corrector Essence Forget It
- Correctior Benefit Erase Paste
- Pó MAC Studio Careblend Pressed
- Pó The Body Shop All-In-One
- MAC Fix +
- Pincel Kabuki da Sephora

Produtos para os olhos:
- Sombra em creme da Shiseido
- Sombra Make Up For Ever Aqua Shadow
- Rímel Sephora Atomic Volume Mascara
- Lápis para as sobrancelhas Wink Perfect Brows
- Lápis para os olhos Make Up For Ever

Produtos para os lábios:
- Batom Hidratante de Coco da The Body Shop

Já experimentaram algum destes produtos?
Têm alguma sugestão para um bom corrector?



Hi everyone!
This month is almost over so I decided to show you the makeup products I used the most this month.
Face Products:
- Sephora Primer
- Make Up For Ever Face & Body Foundation
- Chanel Aqua Vitalumiere Foundation
- Benefit Some Kind-a Gorgeous Foundation
- Essence Forget It Concealer
- Benefit Erase Paste
- MAC Studio Careblend Pressed
- The Body Shop
 All-in-one Face Powder
- MAC Fix +
- Sephora Kabuki Brush
Eye Products:
- Shiseido Cream Shadow
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Shadow
- Sephora Atomic Volume Mascara
- Wink Perfect Brows
Lip Products:
- The Body Shop
 Coconut Lip Butter
The reason I have 3 foundations in my monthly favourites is because, on more special occasions or at work I wear the Chanel foundation but on "normal" days I wear the MUFE's Face & Body Foundation.
I only wear Benefit's Some Kind-a Gorgeous when I really need more coverage because both of my Chanel and MUFE's foundation are light coverage.
I also have two face powders because my MAC's Studio Careblend Pressed is almost finishing, but I still love it!
- Do you like my favourite products?
- Have you ever tried any of these products?
Xoxo,
Soffy

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário